Guest Rule Policy
Guest Rule Policy
A Blue Ridge Cherry Valley Rod & Gun Club member in good standing may bring no more than two (2) guests at any one time to shoot at our facility provided the below criteria is met.
- Guests will be limited to three (3) visits after which they must apply for membership.
- Member must accompany the guest(s) for the duration of the visit.
- Member will bear full responsibility for the conduct of the guest(s) while at the facility.
- Member is responsible to brief the guest(s) on the BRCVR&G Club Range Rules prior to initiation of any live fire.
- The BRCV Club Chief Range Safety Officer must be contacted by email at CRSO@BRCV-RodGun.org no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the requested visitation date. Guest information forms will be provided which must be filled out & returned to the CRSO prior to the Guest Day Pass being issued via return email. Guest pass will be good for that day and that day only.
- Guest Information required as follows:
- Guest Name, Address, Email, Telephone #, Relation to Member, Visitation Date & Members name
- Signed Waiver Release & Covenant Not-To-Sue form
- Note! Should a member not have access to a computer, he/she may obtain necessary forms which are available at the Club House. Completed forms can be handed in at any board meeting or monthly meeting or mailed to:
2178 Smith Road
PO Box 222
Sciota, PA 18354
Attn: Chief Range Officer
- The BRCVR&G Club Chief Range Safety Officer will maintain a log of all member guest visits in a Microsoft Excel format which will be accessible to all governing board members along with a hard copy file of signed waiver forms.
- This GUEST POLICY was approved & adopted by the BRCV Board of Governors on October 14th, 2014.