Rimfire Challenge Shooting Association
Rimfire Challenge Shooting Association 2020
The Rimfire Challenge Event is a program of The National Rimfire Challenge Association.
- The program was developed with safety in mind.
- The program introduces participants to the fun and excitement of competitive shooting in a safe, low-pressure, family-friendly format.
- New, novice and experienced shooters are welcome to compete.
- Shooter compete using a rifle & handgun from any manufacture in .22 Long Rifle caliber.
- There will be a mandatory one-half hour safety briefing before range time.
- Anyone not attending the safety briefing forfeits his or her participation in the event.
This season’s remaining matches will be held on (Last Sunday of the Month):
- June 28
- July 26
- August 30
- September 27
- October 25
Arrival & Cost:
- Arrive by 12:00pm and sign-in: CASH Only
- If you help set up the stages, your discounted cost will be $10.00 cash
- Those not helping to set up will be charge the normal amount of $20.00 cash.
- Lunch is included in your match fee.
Blue Ridge Cherry Valley Rod & Gun Club, 2178 Smith Rd, Sciota, PA, 18354
Interested in one or all of the matches, complete the Registration Form and email to:
Jim Meola, email@example.com or come on the date of the match and register then.
Or On-line at PractiseScore.com
For an overview of the “Rimfire Challenge” program, visit www.rimfirechallenge.org
If you have have any further questions, please contact Jim Meola.
You Will Need To Bring:
- Eye Protection
- Electronic Hearing Protection (a MUST)
- Firearm – .22 Long Rifle caliber (Your firearm must remain properly stored until a BRCV Range Safety Office clears the firearm for use.) (Both Rifle & Handgun)
- Ammo – .22 Long Rifle caliber – a minimum of 300 rounds